Friday, December 10, 2010

White Cat

                              White Cat, White Cat where do you roam?
                              "I roam in the school all through the halls."          
                                White Cat, White Cat what do you see?
                                "I see the cafateria. I see Mrs.Boes' classroom. I see the playground as well. I see the main office and the computer labs. I see the teachers teaching. I see children roaming.
                                White Cat, White Cat what do you hear?
                                "I hear the children screaming on the playground. I hear children getting in trouble. I hear teachers hushing and teaching as well."
                                 White Cat, White Cat what do you hear?
                               "I hear the children screaming on the playground. I hear children getting in trouble. I hear teachers hushing and teaching as well."
                                  White Cat, White Cat who do you see?
                                " I see Mr. Breen , Mrs. Rock, working in the working in the office. I see Mrs. Boes and other teachers teaching their students. I ses the lunch ladies serving food to hungry children.
                                   White Cat, White Cat what do you eat?
                                   " Out on the playground I seek tasty treats.
                                     White Cat, White Cat what do you do?
                                     " I chase mice and ground squirrels to!
                                     White Cat, White Cat how does it taste?
                                      White Cat, White Cat how does it taste?
                                      "It taste of fillet mignon and tomato paste.
                                       White Cat White Cat how fast do you go?
                                       "Up a tree and around the building before you know."
                                       White Cat, White Cat were is your home?
                                        "My home is wherever is roam."
                                 
                               
                         

4 comments:

  1. I love your story, and I was reading it and I was trying to make it rhyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said some things twice but other than that....I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I like your "WHITE CAT" story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete